Monday-Wednesday: 8:00am - 7:30pm
Thursday and Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
No Weekend Hours.
Summer hours differ and will be posted.
We do allow eating and drinking in our library so you are welcome to come and bring your lunch or coffee, etc. or, for your convenience, we sell coffee,tea,and hot chocolate for 50 cents,and cookies for 25 cents.
Welcome to your Firelands Library Information Guide
This guide was created to inform you about services your library has for you and to help access the enormous amount of information to which you have available.
Please remember that we are here at the library to give you any personal help you may need. We can answer questions, show you how to retrieve information, help you sort out your research, and simply offer you a quiet, comfortable place to come and study.
group study room.
The library is located in Foundation Hall on the second floor.
BGSU Firelands Library
One University Drive
Huron, OH 44839
General Extension: 20739
Top 10 Study Tips
1) Find a healthy balance of work and play.
2) Schedule your time. Use a planner!
3) Understand what motivates you. What do you want out of college?
4) Make use of all study resources on and off campus. Get to know students, professors,librarians and tutoring services that will be vital to your success.
5) Study with others from your classes.
6) Establish a routine place to study.
7) When studying for exams, don't start with your worst subject.
8) Discover if you are more productive in the morning or evening.
9) When studying, take a 5-10 min break each hour.
10) Regular sleep, exercise and a healthy diet will give your more energy and keep you feeling good!